Osborn Laboratory Crusher Range
Osborn's Laboratory single Toggle Jaw crushers are designed to reduce most materials to a fine granular consistency for chemical analysis. The machines are highly efficient for rushing batch quantities.
Osborn's Laboratory jaw crushers are available in 6 sizes. the Three crusher models with a feed opening of 1010cm or more, are roller Bearing design and can be run for extended periods. The three smaller units are designed for laboratory use only and should not be used over prolonged periods.Operating Features
- Reversible manganese steel fixed and swing jaws
- Fabricated or cast steel structure
- simple closed side setting adjustment
- jaws easily removed for cleaning
Laboratory Cone Crushers
Osborn Laboratory Cone Crushers reduce 13mm feed to as fine as 1,85mm in a single pass. The product delivered is ideal feed to:
- Bell or rod mills
- laboratory pulverisers
- gravity concentration equipment such as tables
- sink/float or spiral concentrators
- sizing analysis
- Choke or free fed
- May be stopped or started under full load.
The Osborn laboratory cone crusher is available in one size only, and compliments Osborn's extended product offering.