Osborn is in the process of developing Modular Plant options to support the more popular range of machinery offered by the company. Key design criteria include:
- well designed structural support for crushers and screens
- proper feed and removal of material
- Ease of maintenance on site
All modules have the option of packing into open top containers for shipment. Established designs and costs provide ease of plant layouts and tender purposes as well as rapid deployment and erection on site Standardisation ensures accurate lead times even when units are not supplied ex-stock.
Presently Osborn offers a 30 x 42 Jaw Crusher Module that also accommodates:
- a 30 x 55 Jaw Crusher
- a 6 x 20 Triple Deck Screen Module
- a Cone Module with option of surge bin and feeder for the 36D, 38H and 44H crushers
- a universal screen structure that can accommodate a 6 x 20, 7 x 20 and 8 x 20 Triple Deck Screen
The initial goal is to design modules to establish a nominal 200 ton per hour crushing plant that will include the 30 x 42 Jaw Module, two Cone Modules, a 4 x 12 Scalping Screen Module and a 6 x 20 Triple Deck Screen module.
Thereafter a 40 ton per hour plant will be developed and then stockpile conveyors that pack into containers. Market demands will ultimately steer the course for future designs and will be monitored closely.